In response to the logistics and supply chain disruption, the EU is creating a supply chain resilience SCR platform.
Europe is facing a number of economic, environmental, and social challenges, most notably the crisis in Ukraine, with businesses severely affected by supply chain disruptions. To address these challenges, the European Union (EU) has launched new measures to strengthen the resilience of the Single Market and build a sustainable, digital, and globally competitive economy.
Enhancing the ability of entrepreneurs, businesses, and societies to bounce back from crises is crucial for Europe’s rapid recovery and future success. Yet, restarting the economy after a pandemic and a recession is not an easy task. Such changes require immediate action and joint efforts across all levels and stakeholders.
The Enterprise Europe Network and EU clusters play an essential role in mitigating vulnerabilities in international supply chains. To address these pressing issues, the Network has established a Supply Chain Resilience platform. This helps companies retain, re-structure or replace existing supply chains, as well as source raw materials, parts, components, and/or (semi-)finished goods or services they need to keep production going.
- Publish offers for raw materials, parts, components, and/or (semi-)finished goods or services.
- Promote requests from European companies to sustain their supply chains.
- Match international suppliers with buyers of goods and services.
- Establish cross-border contacts between businesses, industries, support organizations, academia, important stakeholders, and key decision-makers.
Manage all of your supplier relationships efficiently and in one place. Save your company time and money, serve your clients better.
Give your dispatchers tools that boost productivity. Increase profits in existing markets and unlock revenue potential in new markets.
1. Create your profile
2. Find suitable carriers or forwarders
3. Build stable and trusted relationships